Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Awana Awards Night




This past Sunday night we had Awana Awards at church.

Blue Elephant finished his 2nd Cubbies book, and is moving up to Sparks in the fall.

Pink Elephant finished her first Cubbies book, and will begin her 2nd year of Cubbies (with no "Bubbie" in the same class) in the fall.

{HOW did they grow so....fast??}


The Cubbie Clubbers sang the Cubbies song. I thought it best to allow you to hear the treat of Blue Elephant's "solo" for yourself......

That's my crazy Blue Elephant for you...

:)

My hubby got his 3 year service pin for being a team leader in Sparkies. I volunteered in the crafts dept of Sparks this year, and received my 1 year service pin.
We are so blessed to be a part of the Awana ministry.
Looking forward to another year of Awana Adventure in the fall!





No comments:

Post a Comment