Friday, May 27, 2011

Cousins

Well today was the cousin playdate and it was loads of fun! Lunch at McDonald's, then a couple hours of play at our house. Of course when it came time for playdoh BE had to have BLUE or he wouldn't play.... imagine that!
Talked with my sister about BE and my concerns about his behavior "quirks"... she agrees with the pediatrician, that having him re-evaluated for spectrum and/or intelligence tesing is a good idea. Just so I know how to deal with my one-of-a-kind Elephant.
Daddy and I have a date tonite, with a bonifide babysitter coming over and everything. I can't remember the last time my hubby took me out on a Friday.
We are having a "progressive dinner"... appetiser at one place, main at another, and dessert at our fav ice cream shop.. just for fun, and to get "out" of the "Zoo" for awhile.
I adore my Elephants, but Mama is ready to hit the town!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment